Eight buses and six caravans have been destroyed in a fire at a depot.
Around 30 firefighters tackled the blaze in Campsie Road, Torrance, East Dunbartonshire, which was reported at 8.10pm on Monday.
Propane cylinders stored in the depot exploded due to the heat and nearby residents were evacuated from their homes as Strathclyde Fire and Rescue battled to stop the blaze spreading to more vehicles. No-one was injured in the incident.
Group Commander Edward Mullen said: "The initial crews attending were faced with a well-developed fire that was threatening to involve a large number of other vehicles in the depot.
"Propane cylinders were exploding and 20 residents who live nearby were evacuated until the incident was made safe by firefighters.